Are you interested in exploring the plant based world? Are you transitioning to a wholefood plantbased way of eating or just trying to bring more plants into your diet for better health and improved immunity? Do you have a new vegan in the family and don’t know where to start?
Let Sarada, lifelong veggie and passionate plantbased cook, guide you in creating some exciting dishes that can be put together for a well balanced nutritious complete vegan meal or added to an omni spread. She will introduce you to some staples of the plantbased kitchen and show you some quick and easy ways of transforming simple everyday ingredients into super tasty meals that everyone can enjoy. These will be hearty robust dishes that use the best of the seasons produce, you’ll be surprised at how satisfying plantbased food can be!
Always bursting with big bold flavours, Sarada’s cooking is inspired by her childhood in Southeast Asia and global travels. She uses carefully chosen ingredients, freshness, flavour and health benefits being the priorities. Only unrefined natural sugars are used and all the dishes in this class are suitable for gluten free diets (and vegans).
Dishes may include:
- Piquant rose harissa roasted vegetables with preserved lemon
- Vegan frittata filled with seasonal vegetables
- Delicately spiced rice pilaf studded with nuts & apricots
- The most amazing warm lentil salad
- A hearty winter greens & beetroot salad with toasted seeds
- Tahini sauce (a must in every plant based kitchen)
- Green sauce (sooooooo good, must be tried!)
- Rose & pistachio cheesecake (no cheese obviously but you’d never know!)
We know that this is going to be popular so book fast to avoid disappointment!