A warm welcome back to Ghalid who has worked in London and Paris with Ottolenghi, in Bath at the Bertinet Kitchen and in La Cucina Caldesi in London.
Perfect for a cold November morning we will be transported to Marrakesh (well for a couple of hours!!) and the sights and smells of the most delicious and colourful foods. The menu for this class is amazing – an absolute feast! Take the taste test of Ghalid’s own spice mixes against the shop ones – you will always make your own after this class!
- Smoked aubergine and tomato compote
- Roast cauliflower with preserved lemon dressing
- Roast pumpkin puree with pomegranate molasses dressing, dukka and crumbled feta
- Moroccan flatbreads
- Lamb tagine with Ras Elhanout
- Almond and orange cake with orange blossom water