A warm welcome back to Ghalid who has worked in London and Paris with Ottolenghi, in Bath at the Bertinet Kitchen and in la cucina Calesi in London. Next March is he heading back up to Oxford and will be bringing the kitchen alive with his Moroccan feast.
Perfect for a cold March morning we will be transported to Marrakech (well for a couple of hours!!) and the sights and smells of the most delicious and colourful foods. The menu for this class is amazing – an absolute feast!
- Smoked aubergine and tomato compote
- Roast cauliflower with preserved lemon dressing
- Carrot, preserved lemon and cumin salad
- Fennel and tomato salad
- Lamb tagine with Ras Elhanout
- Almond and orange cake with orange blossom water
Book fast to avoid disappointment!!