Transport yourself to the South of France with Marcia and capture the last few days of late summer as she takes you on a culinary tour – embracing the vivid flavours of the French Mediterranean.
Expect to cook fresh fish and sparkling produce fresh from the market along with olives, herbs, garlic and delicate olive oil. Vive la France!
- Socca with roasted peppers, olives and goat’s chevre
- Le Grand Aioli: A vivid spread of sparkling vegetables, a little steamed seafood with fresh aioli
- Rouget (Red mullet) with sauce vierge, fennel and tapenade
- Provençal tomatoes with soft herbs, breadcrumbs and anchovy
- Crisp apple galette with crème fraiche