Are you newly vegan and wondering what to cook for your special Christmas meal? Do you have a lone vegan in the family or vegan/vegetarian guests coming and you just don’t know what to feed them??? We can help!
Let us show you how to prepare a selection of vegan Christmas dishes so delicious that everyone will want to try. Lavish creations that will satisfy even the most committed carnivore……no missing out for anyone!
Lifelong veggie Sarada, from Shakti Kitchen, will share a few of her most beloved Christmas recipes for you to add to your Christmas table. Using the best seasonal ingredients and influences from around the globe to make compassionate Christmas food the whole family can enjoy.
Dishes may include:
- Vibrant winter leaves with zaatar roasted squash, crunchy chicory & fennel, sweet orange & pomegranate topped with an aromatic nutty dukkah topping
- Chestnut & hazelnut pate served with homemade seeded crackers: deliciously rich and moreish but light enough not to fill you up too much before the main event
- Luxury leek & mushroom roast en croute: yes it has nuts, but this isn’t like any nut roast you may have had before. Full of flavour and wrapped in pastry for a stunning centrepiece.
- Stuffed winter squash: a whole squash stuffed with a delicately spiced Moroccan-style pilaf, studded with nuts & dried fruit, also visually beautiful
- Chilli chocolate tarts 🥰🌶❤️ Vegan, gluten & sugar free and absolutely delicious!!! Cashew nuts make the incredibly rich and creamy mousse like topping that’s sweetened with a homemade date paste. The lovely chocolatey base is made from almonds, hazelnuts, dates and cacao nibs. A little dusting of cayenne in and out gives that chilli kick and lifts this wonderful dessert to whole other level!
We know that this will be as popular as all of Sarada’s other classes sell out fast!!!