Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author. She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why!
During this fun filled class you will learn how to make the following dishes – so come hungry!!
- Panisse (Chick pea pancakes) with aubergine and pine nut caviar
- Potato and Ricotta polpette
- Red Pepper stuffed with fennel
- Aubergine and pomegranate salad
- Fresh tagliatelle with Tomato and Almond Pesto
- Chocolate Nougat Ice Cream
As will all of Ursula’s classes they book up fast so avoid disappointment and get booking!