Do you have a little one who is eager to learn more about food? We are excited to announce that we will be running the first of our children’s classes aimed at having fun and learning more about eating well and cooking from scratch. Lunch or tea will be a picnic in the garden under the willow trees!
Their teacher will be Ursula Ferrigno – a highly experienced teacher with 25 years experience and over 20 books behind her she is guaranteed to ignite any passion hiding within your child! Our ethos is to start children as young as possible on their food journey – a skill for life!
Our menu will include:
- Basic bread making
- Gnocchi Sardi – water based pasta
- Fresh pasta – egg based pasta
- Learning the sauces that match different types and shapes of pasta
- Italian Biscotti
Everyone will leave with:
- A full recipe pack with lots of top tips
- 10% discount on any future class booked either for you or your child
- Homemade fresh pasta for your dinner!
- We will also offer a 10% sibling reduction – use the code SIB19 when prompted to add your coupon code at the checkout.
Leaving you free to have a morning or afternoon to yourself! You could visit The Crazy Bear Farmshop, The Cartshed Cafe or even Le Clos in Wallingford for a late lunch – all within 10 minutes of the school.
Any questions please do get in touch! [email protected] or give us a call on 07753 316680