A warm welcome back to Ghalid who has worked in London and Paris with Ottolenghi, in Bath at the Bertinet Kitchen and in La Cucina Caldesi in London.
Ghalid has been selling out classes for the last 3 years with us and for good reason! Who can resist the sights and smells of the Medina? Learn all about the subtle blends of spices and authentic techniques that are used to create so many sweet and savoury dishes from Morocco. Take the taste test of Ghalid’s own spice mixes against the shop ones – you will always make your own after this class!
- Moroccan fishballs with chakchouka sauce
- Pickled courgette salad with charmoula
- Cucumber salad with olives, coriander, chilli and lime dressing
- Char-grilled corn on cob with smoked paprika butter
- Chocolate mousse with halva and tahini
This is a brand new summer menu so book fast to avoid disapointment!