A warm welcome back to Ghalid who has worked in London and Paris with Ottolenghi, in Bath at the Bertinet Kitchen and in La Cucina Caldesi in London.
Our last class with Ghalid sold out in 4 weeks and for good reason. Who can resist the sights and smells of the Medina? Learn all about the subtle blends of spices and authentic techniques that are used to create so many sweet and savoury dishes from Morocco. Take the taste test of Ghalid’s own spice mixes against the shop ones – you will always make your own after this class!
We, or should we say you! will be creating –
- Roasted cauliflower with tahini dressing
- Artichoke and chickpea salad with Parmesan
- Kale salad with lentils and sharmoula dressing
- Cucumber, green olives, coriander with lime and olive oil dressing
- Ras el hanout chicken with moghrabis, caramelised onion and sweet potato
- Saffron poached pears on a bed of feta and cream cheese
Suitable for all levels of experience. Book fast to avoid disappointment!