Our last class with Ghalid sold out in 4 weeks and for good reason. Who can resist the sights and smells of the Medina? Learn all about the subtle blends of spices and authentic techniques that are used to create so many sweet and savoury dishes from Morocco.
We, or should we say you! will be creating –
- Roasted cauliflower with tahini dressing
- Artichoke and chickpea salad with parmesan
- Char-grilled leeks with raisin, celery and olive dressing served with smoked cod roe
- Butterbeans with mouhamara
- Ras el hanout chicken with moghrabis, caramelised onion and sweet potato
- Saffron poached pears on a bed of feta and cream cheese
You will not be disappointed!