Niki is a cookbook author and plantbased chef. Her recipes are delicious, wholesome and vibrant plant based dishes which aren’t too complicated to make and will help you create tasty feasts without too much fuss – unashamedly about taste whilst being intrinsically balanced and healthy.
This class is all about getting some inspiration to create wholesome gluten free and vegetarian, based dishes. You don’t need to be vegan or vegetarian to enjoy this class – it’s for anyone who’s interested in eating a more plantbased diet and the dishes will be packed with flavor and just great tasting wholesome deliciousness.
- Roast veggie salad with butter beans, zataar and lots of fresh herbs
- White bean, coconut and roasted pepper stew (Niki’s most popular recipes with her fans!)
- Spinach crepes with mushrooms, basil pesto and tahini dressing
- Banana & blueberry pancakes
- Pancake bread & dips
- Chocolate & peanut butter fridge Brownie bars
Niki’s first book is being released in December 2019 – “Rebel Recipes: Maximum flavour, minimum fuss: the ultimate in vegan food” so book fast as we know these classes are going flew out the door!!!