A warm welcome back to Sumayya Usmani who is our latest edition to our fabulous teaching team! Her second class with us (her first sold out so we had to repeat it!!) will be a feast of flavours and top tips on Pakistani home cooking. So if you want a class packed with these recipes then get booking!!!
- Turmeric lentil cauliflower pakora
- Red chilli and garlic chutney
- Carrot and coriander biryani
- Sindhi Karri, turmeric yoghurt stew with seasonal vegetables
- Beetroot shami kebab
You will learn the following techniques in this class:
- Balancing different flavours that make up Pakistani cookery
- Toasting & grinding whole spices
- How to ‘temper’ spices
- Perfecting how to cook rice & making a biryani
- Making perfect chapattis
If you are booking 2 people who are in a bubble then let us know and we will give you a 20% discount on your second person!
Book fast to avoid disappointment – the perfect Christmas present!!!