Close your eyes and imagine you’re in Rome. Seated alfresco in the sun on a rooftop terrace, framing the square below you the mossy bathtub fountains you can hear water splashing and the spluttering of Vespas. Allow me to take you on a Roman journey, the place I know and love so well.
Ursula lived in Rome and you can tell! As spring approaches lets celebrate with fresh vibrant flavours and imagine we are in Roma!! Live the adventure and learn the how to make the following dishes:
- Pizza Bianca – a particular flatbread with olive oil and salt
- Carciofi romani alla menta – Roman artichokes with mint
- Fettuccine alla Carrettiera – fettuccine with tuna, porcini mushrooms and tomatoes
- Vignarola – a typical Roman vegetarian spring casserole
- Torta Ebraica di ricotta – Jewish ricotta cheesecake with sour cherry jam
This is a first for us! We are going to be bringing you lots more regional Italian classes over 2020 as we expand – so book fast to avoid disappointment!!