Do you want to learn more about plant-based cooking? Whether you know nothing about plant-based cooking and want to learn the basics or you just want inspiration for different dishes then this class is perfect for you!
Join Niki, author of the book Rebel Recipes, for a fun, informative hands on class. We will show you how to work with key plant based ingredients and create lush vegan puddings and much more. We will also focus on essential and unusual store cupboard ingredients, how to achieve a balanced vegan diet and Niki’s tips to save time and increase your confidence in the kitchen.
You don’t need to be vegan or vegetarian to enjoy this class! Recipes covered in this class:
- Roasted celeriac steaks with salsa verde
- Griddled harissa mushrooms with fluffy flatbreads with butterbean hummus and mint dip
- Smokey lentil walnut Bolognese with crispy roast potatoes
- Baked squash with chestnut nut roast stuffing
- Frangipane Apple Tart with custard
Suitable for all levels and skills! Everyone who books this class with enter into our competition to win a signed copy of Niki’s book Rebel Recipes – good luck!