The food of Sardinia is a reflection of its unique landscape. From wild and wonderful inland almost desert like uninhabited territories to its crystal clear water along it glorious coastline.
Join Ursula who wants to share her love of the food of this island with you. Feel the influences of both land and sea with the following dishes:
- Pane Carasau – Sardinian flat bread
- Insalata di finocchi – the prefect fennel salad to accompany the dishes today
- Pasta con bottarga – fresh handmade pasta with cod roe & lemon
- Culingiones di patate – traditional Sardinian potato ravioli with ricotta and mint
- Torta di mirtilli – deliciously light blueberry cake
Learn all this and more with stories of her life in Italy that really does bring this class to life in a truly Italian passionate way!