Sicily is an intriguing, beguiling place. Its position in the Mediterranean gives it an extraordinary cultural legacy. It has one of the worlds best cuisines thanks to the complex influences and fusion of favours left behind by the Greeks, Romans, Arab, Normans and Spanish who have all occupied this island.
If you have ever visited Sicily you will remember the sights and smells of the street food stalls and we are going to recreate 5 dishes that will transport you straight there on an October day!
Learn how to make:
- Arancini di riso – filled risotto croquettes
- Polpette di patata e ricotta – Potato and ricotta balls
- Insalata di fichi con mozzarella e basilico – Black fig, mozzarella and basil salad
- Fritto misto con sugo di pomodoro – Fried vegetables with tomato sauce
- Cioccolato e fico palermitano – Fig, nut and chocolate cake
We know that this class is going to be as popular as all Ursula’s classes are so book fast to avoid disappointment!