Sicily is an intriguing, beguiling place. Its position in the Mediterranean gives it an extraordinary cultural legacy. It has one of the worlds best cuisines thanks to the complex influences and fusion of favours left behind by the Greeks, Romans, Arab, Normans and Spanish who have all occupied this island.
If you have ever visited Sicily you will remember the sights and smells of the street food stalls and we are going to recreate 5 dishes that will transport you straight there on a chilly November day!
Learn how to make:
- Insalata di granchi e carciofo – crab and artichoke salad
- Pasta con le sardine – pasta with sardines
- Pane rimacinati – semolina mountain bread
- Insalata di patata di pantelleria – Pantelleria potato salad
- Cioccolata e fico palermitano – fig, nut and chocolate cake
- Limonata – Sicilian lemonade syrup
We know that this class is going to be as popular as all Ursula’s classes are so book fast to avoid disappointment!