Niki is a cookbook author and plantbased chef, her plantbased recipes have been inspired her travels – by world flavours and plant centric cuisines. Using spices, herbs and slow cooking to maximise the flavour of the veg/pulses – layering textures and flavours to build truly magnificent meals.
In this class you’ll learn about bringing veggies to life with spices so you’ll make; delicately spiced curries, lots of pulses, flatbreads etc taking inspiration from world flavours to create the perfect meal. Food which can be enjoyed and shared. Soul food – perfect for a cold winters day!!!!!
In this class you’ll cook up a feast of flavour:
- Indian crepes with tomato chutney
- Sweet potato, cauliflower and peanut stew
- Moroccan spiced lentil and chickpea soup
- Roasted squash and carrots with peanut dressing and zingy herbs
- Blood orange and almond cake
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians!!