Tapas to enjoy and impress is what you will be cooking in this fun and busy class. Carolina hails from Barcelona so expect regional dishes of deliciousness!
Small morsels of traditional Spanish dishes together with some less known ones will make a delightful lunch and more importantly, will give you some ideas and a good base to recreate these tasty bits of food at home.
In this class you will be making the following dishes:
- Buñuelos de bacalao con allioli – salt cod fritters with homemade allioli
- Montadito de sobrassada y huevo de codorniz – sobrassada and quail egg montadito
- Gambas al ajillo – pan fried prawns with garlic and paprika
- Albondigas con salsa picante – meatballs with spicy tomato sauce
- Tortilla de patatas y cebolla – traditional potato and onion omelette
- Churros con chocolate – churros served with dipping chocolate
Always one of our most popular classes and for good reason – the feedback is always outstanding!!