To “tapear”, going from bar to bar for drinks and tapas, is an essential part of the social culture of Spain and is something that every visitor to Spain should experience. So as you are in the UK in the early spring we thought we would transport to you to Barcelona – Carolina’s home city! This class can be vegetarian as the croquettes can be made without meat too!
We will be preparing the following:
- Chorizos a la sidra – Chorizos cooked in cider
- Almejas al fino con jamón – Clams with serrano ham and cherry
- Montaditos sobrasada y huevo de codorniz – Sobrasada and quail egg montadito
- Tortilla de patatas y cebolla – Traditional Spanish omelette
- Albóndigas en salsa picante – Meatballs in spicy tomato sauce
- Olive Oil Cake with orange in syrup
With all of Carolina’s previous Tapas classes selling out fast – book early to avoid disappointment!