To “tapear”, going from bar to bar for drinks and tapas, is an essential part of the social culture of Spain and is something that every visitor to Spain should experience. So as you are in the UK in the early spring we thought we would transport to you to Barcelona – Carolina’s home city!
We will be preparing the following:
- Tortilla de patatas y cebolla – Traditional Spanish omelette
- Broqueta de gamba y chorizo – Prawn and chorizo skewers
- Montaditos de sobrasada, Mahón y miel –Sobrasada with Mahón cheese and honey on crusty bread
- Champiñones al ajillo – Sautéed mushroom with garlic and sherry
- Croquetas de Jamón – Spanish ham croquettes
- Crema Catalana amb carquinyolis – Traditional Catalan custard
With all of Carolina’s previous Tapas classes selling out fast – book early to avoid disappointment!