We are heading off to Barcelona for our March Tapas class in the capable hands of Carolina! Always one of our most popular classes and for good reason.
Small morsels of traditional Spanish dishes together with some less known ones will make a delightful lunch and more importantly, will give you some ideas and a good base to recreate these tasty bits of food at home. You will be creating:
- Cocido de garbanzos, espinacas y chorizo – chickpea, chorizio and spinach stew
- Pa amb Tomaquet – Tomato bread
- Tortilla de patatas y cebolla – Traditional Spanish omelette
- Croquetas de salmon ahumado con hierbas aromaticas – Smoked salmon and herbs croquettes
- Crema Catalana amb carquinylois – Burnt custard cream with almond biscuits
This class is perfect for all levels and we think would make a perfect present too for someone who loves Spain and all things Spanish!