We are heading off to Barcelona for our first Tapas class of 2020 in the capable hands of Carolina! Always one of our most popular classes and for good reason.
Small morsels of traditional Spanish dishes together with some less known ones will make a delightful lunch and more importantly, will give you some ideas and a good base to recreate these tasty bits of food at home. You will be creating:
- Buñuelos de bacalao con allioli – Salt cod fritters with homemade allioli
- Montadito de sobrassada y huevo de codorniz – Sobrassada and quail
- Gambas al ajillo – Pan fried prawns with garlic and paprika
- Albondigas con salsa picante – Meatballs with spicy tomato sauce
- Tortilla de patatas y cebolla – Traditional potato and onion omelette
- Churros con chocolate – Churros served with dipping chocolate
This class is perfect for all levels and we think would make a perfect present too for someone who loves Spain and all things Spanish!