To “tapear”, going from bar to bar for drinks and tapas, is an essential part of the social culture of Spain and is something that every visitor to Spain should experience. So as you are in the UK in the early spring we thought we would transport to you to Barcelona – Carolina’s home city! This class can be vegetarian as the croquettes can be made without meat too!
We will be preparing the following:
- Ensaladilla – Vegetable mix with tuna and homemade mayonnaise
- Fideus Rossos – Noodles with prawns cooked in rich shellfish stock
- Tortilla de calabacín y menta – Courgette and mint tortilla
- Montadito de lomo y padrón – Pork tenderloin and padrón pepper on crusty bread
- Menjarblanc – Set almond milk custard
With all of Carolina’s previous Tapas classes selling out fast – book early to avoid disappointment!