We just can’t put enough of these Tapas classes up – you love them! So to celebrate our first class back in 2019 we’ll be preparing a selection of tapas with vegetables and seafood taking centre stage in this fun and tasty tapas class.
You will be preparing:
- Chorizos a la Sidra – chorizios cooked in cider
- Tortilla de calabacin y pimiento – courgette and pepper Tortilla
- Esqueixada de bacalla – salt cod salad
- Mejillones a la marinera – mussels in tomato and white wine sauce
- Pinchos morunos – marinated pork skewers
- Olive Oil Cake with orange syrup
Book early to avoid disappointment! This is officially our most popular course!