Transport yourself to Thailand and its tropical beaches with our hands-on Thai cooking class. It is no wonder that Thaii food is one of the world’s most famous cuisines as it perfectly balances the four flavours of sweet, salty, spicy and bitter to create the most mouth watering dishes.
Join Da-Hae for an introduction to Thai ingredients and how to use them – and learn how to create your own sumptuous curries and dishes to delight and impress your friends and family.
Dishes will include:
- Nam Prik Ong – Northern pork & tomato relish
- Kai Toon – Steamed savoury egg custard
- Gaeng Keow Wan – classic green curry with chicken
- Pad Pak Boon Fai Daeng – Stir fried morning glory
- Nam Prik Kapi – Shrimp paste relish, served with crudities
- Jasmine rice
- Gluay But Chi – Bananas poached in coconut milk
We think this class is going to be extremely popular – so book fast to avoid disappointment!