A very warm welcome to Kay and her first class with us at the Jericho Kitchen! We have two classes booked in this year and we decided to make this one totally vegetarian.
When Kay started writing Baan (her latest book) Kay knew as clearly what she didn’t want, as what she did. She says she didn’t want to simplify Thai cooking, but rather to demystify it. “People say to me, ‘I can’t get my head round Thai cooking’ or ‘I look at the list of ingredients and I don’t go any further, it seems so complicated,’” she says. “I want to say, ‘no, it’s not that complicated.’
So get ready to learn how to bring Thai food to your kitchen. With this jam packed menu – come hungry!!!
- Nam Prik Akha – Akha hill tribe relish, served with crudities
- Tod Mun Fakthong Kalieng – Karen style pumpkin fritters served with ahad sauce
- Kai Toon – steamed savoury egg custard
- Gaeng Keow Wan – classic green curry with eggplant and potatoes
- Pad Pak Boong Fai Daeng – stir fried morning glory
- Vegan fish sauce
- Jasmine rice
- Gluat Buat Chi – Bananas poached in coconut milk
We think this class is going to be extremely popular – so book fast to avoid disappointment!