- seasonal minestrone (knife skills galore, basic vegetable stock, seasonal produce, etc) with pesto and other versatile sauces.
- meatballs in tomato sauce with pilaf rice (cooking of rice, easy dishes with ingredients that can be used in many others by simply tweaking a couple of things, easy sauce making.
- The most perfect fail-safe bread rolls!
- Roast mixed vegetables (roasting, learning to use the oven)
- Basic Victoria sponge (cake making using creaming method) with poached and roasted seasonal fruit.
- Scones and shortbread
- To finish – how to make easy chocolate truffles (a show off for friends and family!)
Don’t worry we will give you a break for lunch and there will be refreshments available throughout the day.
We want to dispel the myth that cooking is complicated and as Julia Child’s famously said “The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” This class is going to fun so come and join us to catch the cooking bug!!