When you visit a Miele Experience Centre and see the bank of ovens at your disposal you think one thing… BREAD!!! Then you think who would get to teach this class… it has to be Ursula Ferrigno. Author of many books including bread – her passion!
If you have ever been on one of Ursula’s classes then you will know that it is impossible to leave without a love of what is being taught and you want just an ounce of the knowledge to start you off on your journey. This class is going to be an absolute treat for any budding bread maker.
So, if you want to learn how to make bread this is the class for you. Not only will you take home all the information you need to recreate bread at home but you will also learn how to make the following breads:
- A basic dough – used in many breads but today we will be making grissini
- The classical Ligurian focaccia from Lecco – the true origin of focaccia!
- A spelt loaf that we will be making into a cheese and black pepper loaf (but you can keep it plain!)
- Your own biga which you will take away to grow for as long as you bake bread (mine is 17 years old now!!)
- Pignola – a delicious pinenut bread
An absolute masterclass with plenty of time to ask Ursula as many questions as you can in the time!!! – book fast to avoid disappointment! We will provide refreshments for you during the class and an Italian treat here and there to keep you going…..