Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish.
She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author. She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why. As soon as we put these classes up they sell out – so get booking to avoid disappointment!!!
During this fun filled class you will learn how to make the following dishes – so come hungry!!
- Cream of chickpeas with wild mushroom soup
- Gnocchi with rocket and walnut pesto
- Ricotta gnocchi with sage brown butter sauce
- Black pepper and rosemary spelt bread
- Radicchio and borlotti insalata
- Spiced orange and walnut biscotti
As with all of Ursula’s classes book fast to avoid disappointment! The perfect start to 2021!!!