Ursula Ferrigno is a talented cook with a deep love of Southern Italian food. Half Italian and a noted teacher Ursula specialises in demonstrating the making of Italian breads, Italian soups, risottos, vegetables, fruit dishes and every kind of pasta dish. She has cooked on many TV programmes and is a prolific author. She is also listed by the Guardian as one of their 10 top chefs to learn to cook with – and after a class with Ursula you will know why. As soon as we put these classes up they sell out – so get booking to avoid disappointment!!!
We have put together a menu bursting with spring flavours
- Panelle – deliciously light chickpea flour fritters traditionally served in Sicily in a sesame seed coated bun with a squeeze of lemon from the many friggitoria all over Palermo
- Asparagi e provolone con menti spiedini – Asparagus, provolone and mint skewers
- Grissini di farro romano – Roman Spelt grissini
- Scafata – Umbrian broad beans and swiss chard stewed with wine and tomatoes
- Torta di pistacchio e fragola – Strawberry & Pistachio cake
As will all of Ursula’s classes they book up fast so avoid disappointment and get booking