If you want to learn more about the food of the Mediterranean from the Greek Islands, Italy and France then you need to join Ursula for this class. Ursula is so passionate about the food of the Mediterranean and anyone who has been on one of her classes will know that you will leave with the same passion and enthusiasm too!
Celebrating the very best easy to prepare recipes; steeped in traditions and sparkling flavours just like the Mediterranean itself. Loose yourself in a tour of flavours and techniques.
- Bruschetta of caponata with marinated mozzarella
- Broad bean and feta and dill salad
- Vine wrapped vegetables with a tangy herb sauce
- Roman flat bread
- Nicoise tomato and olive tart
- Fig and honey ricotta tart
This class is suitable for vegetarians and all levels – just come hungry!