Fresh from her recent trip to Korea, join Da-Hae West – author of K-Food, to discover the secrets of how to recreate Korean street food favourites at home. Da-Hae & her husband ran a successful street food stall in London so she knows all there is to know on this subject!
Korean streets are often lined with ‘Pojangmacha,’ or street food tents, usually specialising
in only a small handful of dishes – each of which are packed full of flavour and leave a lasting
impression. Dishes covered in this hands-on class will include:
- Mayak Gimbap – Addictive seaweed rolls
- Dak Gangjeong – Crispy, sticky fried chicken bites
- Bindaetteok – Pork and mung bean pancakes
- Tteokbokki – Spicy Korean rice cakes
- Japchae – Stir fried sweet potato noodles
Book fast as we know that this class will be popular!