Korean streets are often lined with ‘Pojangmacha,’ or street food tents, usually specialising
in only a small handful of dishes – each of which are packed full of flavour and leave a lasting impression. Dishes covered in this hands-on class may include:
- Mayak Gimbap – Addictive seaweed rolls
- Dak Gangjeong – Crispy, sticky fried chicken bites
- Bindaetteok – Pork and mung bean pancakes
- Tteokbokki – Spicy Korean rice cakes
- Japchae – Stir fried sweet potato noodles
Book fast as we know that this class will be popular!