This has possibly been the most enjoyable project I have ever worked on! Justine and I have been working on this for the last couple of months. We have been collecting and crafting seasonal plants and berries to create the most relaxing and pampering gift pack for you! Everything is locally foraged and sourced sustainably and hand crafted with love and intention.
We also asked some of our favourite independent local suppliers to be involved. Although Little Bird soaps are not so local, we are eternally grateful to Katie (who owns Little Bird) as she introduced Justine to us!
We are starting pre-orders from Saturday 7th November and these will be ready to collect from 1st December onwards (so everything keeps optimum freshness!). If you require your hamper before that date just give us a week’s notice and we can arrange that for you!
We also decided not to source the traditional style hamper but something a little more sustainable and useful! We absolutely love our Kula backpacks which are recycled paper and waterproof and we are the only people in Oxford selling these at the moment.
So in your hamper you will receive the following:
- Mugwort & lavender pillow spray
- Hibicus, lavender, calendula & Himalayan pink salt bath soak
- Hop & mugwort slumber balm
- Dandelion tea
- Rosehip & hawthorn tea
- Sloe, hibiscus & honey cordial
- Mugwort smudge stick
- Little Bird organic homemade soap (Frankincense & Myrrh or Rosemary & Thyme or Winter Spice)
- Quince & apple spiced winter chutney
- Warborough Honey (340g)
- Warborough Honey Bee wax
- Gluten free seeded crackers – kale and turmeric flavour by Sarada of Shakitkitchen
- Rose and pistachio energy balls by Sarada of Shakitkitchen
- Make your own Christmas wreath kit
- Your very own Kula backpack
We are operating a click and collect system for these from Oxford or Nuneham although we can arrange for it to be sent to you but it will be extra for p&p depending on where we are sending them to!
Here’s to having the best Christmas we can this year – 2021 will be so much better! Thank you for supporting us and some of our local producers – we can’t tell you how much we appreciate it – especially this year!!!
Emma and the team x